What is a Pre-Purchase Inspection?
A Pre-Purchase Inspection, commonly known as a Buyer's Inspection, is the most common type of residential inspection performed and is initiated by the home-buyer or their representative. These inspections are designed to assure that there are no hidden surprises and to provide peace of mind to the buyer. A Pre-Purchase Inspection is most often a contingency to the close of the real estate deal. This type of inspection is a valuable tool for negotiations during the home buying process. It is not uncommon to find many deficiencies requiring expensive repairs, often in the thousands of dollars. A Pre-Purchase Inspection is especially useful and important to the first-time homeowner and the inexperienced homeowner.
Every Nest Home Inspections promises:
- Thorough and accurate evaluations of the many systems and components in the home.
- Special emphasis placed on known safety issues and potential dangerous hazards.
- Comprehensive reports with detailed information supported by explanatory pictures, delivered within 24 hours.
- A commitment to provide impartial and honest opinions not influenced by any other parties.
- To spend as much time on each inspection as is needed. Large blocks of time are set to allow for a complete and unrushed inspection.
- Continued support after the inspection to provide insight and advice during negotiations and after move-in.